After booking you will be contacted to define the time of the visit.
Duration of Visits:
The formulas for visiting museums and sites in the Genoni area are different, with a duration ranging from 45 minutes / 1 hour, up to full day formulas that include visits to all the museums and sites managed.
- The guided tour of two sites lasts approximately 2 hours.
- The guided tour of three sites lasts approximately 3 hours.
- The guided tour to three sites plus the walk to the Giara Park lasts about 5/6 hours
Summary of the tickets:
- Full ticket € 3.5
- Reduced ticket € 2.5
- Cumulative € 6 – Can include a museum and geosite or two museums
- Cumulative € 8.5 – Can include two museums and a site, or two sites and a museum
- Cumulative ticket € 10.5 – One day long, it includes everything: the two museums, the geosite, the former convent of the minor observant friars and the walk to the Giara Park
How to reach Genoni: